TOP MODEL

Friday, May 21, 2010

Photos section nan Alona vulgar, that swimming wear, which made for an adult magazine, men's local publication, has been circulating on the internet long before the photos circulating bugil. Alona point, former her's manager behind the spread of action photos which should become the property of Playboy.

"I have the same problem that I am a manager first. Oh my God! I `m so f !@#$% g sad, so I know the family. All the people from the bottom up until know, My body, naked, naked, and naked! "Suspire Alona.

Thing that happens because the spread Cynthiara Alona bugil photos on the internet. he currently serves as cover girl magazine Popular. This is also at the same time make something that is very comfortable where we can see the version of the image-2 section in the magazine Popular Cinthiara without nudity then we can compare the version bugil / Cynthiara with his naked on the internet














0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online