TOP MODEL

Saturday, June 5, 2010

After Andara Early, Kiki Amelia and other, now innings Sandra Dewi doing it.Sinetron player Cinta Indah in surprises coming up in a special francise magazine of man. What causes an uproar, Sandra poses for with underwear ( lingerie) sensual and delight. The result, her lovely body dint is also becomes eating sight for man.Even so, Quickie Express film supporter player confess not to look for popularity by posing for like that. " I don't look for popularity. Because the basic, I am a model. I am model from MRA group. So, there is no problem. Important, Sandra would remain to be Sandra which is kindhearted and child of God," express it.


When asked, is she not afraid the pose in the magazine will harvest controversy, birth woman of Pangkal Pinang, 18 Augusts 1983 is confess easy going. " I am cool. I only take care of rapport with people. My family nor complain which I do. My family, especially my poppa, modern and very democratic," he said. " Badly whene i stay at house and if i go everywhere, i usualy just wearing trunks. Because Jakarta has very hot temperature. Besides, its more simpel," the flux.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online